My To Do List:
1) Math Homework 4 problems: parts ‘a’ and ‘b’ for each
2) Math Case Studies: 10 Questions: each answer must contain at least two (2) complete sentences
3) Math Take Home Test: 12 problems, accurate diagrams, arithmetically correct algorithms. Show ALL work.
4) Music: 2 page research paper on the Heiligenstadt Testament which was written by Ludwig van Beethoven in October 1802
5) Composition: Revisions for Papers 1, 3, and 4 have been graded. Clean copies readied for Portfolio, which is due next class period. Must purchase proper Binder at the HCC bookstore.
6) Laundry has been through washer and dryer. 4 baskets of clothes need to be folded, sorted, and put away. Ironing before Husband returns to work Monday morning, since all his nice shirts are in that category.
Two baskets of towels and bathmats also still waiting.
7) Sweep steps to basement. The cat hair collected from the corners could be spinned into yarn to make a sweater for Paul Bunyan.
8) Find the remote for my CD player.
9) mail Darla’s birthday card
10) mail baby gift package
11) buy Half & Half and snack stuff for Sunday School
12) brush Mahalia because she really needs to keep her fur all in one place rather than fluttering over the rest of the house.
13) Writing for Weblog
As you can see, you all are at the bottom of my Baker’s Dozen.
~~love and Huggs, Diane