Road Trip for a wedding

Time slips by, and I forget to write about happenings.

I’m going on a Road Trip for my nephew’s wedding.

There will be No Comics or Facebook or silly little messages until after I return to this box, since I do not own a mobile gadget.

You All just keep on living yer own way while I’m gone.

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Road Trip for a wedding

We’ll try to maintain our normal level of decorum while y’all are gallivanting in the country at yer wedding celebration. Y’all have a good time now, hear?
    (hehehehe)

hope you had a wonderful trip!!

Using my brother-in-law’s computer !! so I’m logged in as him

Sitting on their back porch listening to rain on a metal roof overhead, bird calls, the hum of my nephew’s electric shaver thru the window screen, my brother-in-law whistling as he polishes shoes, the click of the dryer door as my sister Denise closes it on a load of towels.
    Life is Good 🙂

4. Diane says:

In a house with a full bathroom and 2 half baths, I’m waiting my turn for a shower. I love family 🙂

5. dkzody says:

It is the time of year for all those celebrations. I sit here, looking down on the bay and Embarcadero, at weddings, kids in prom attire, limousines, and a parade of party boats. Everyone seems to be celebrating something. Three more weeks, and I will join the party.

6. I love weddings! I hope you bring back lots of pictures to share.

left the Valley at 6:12am Eastern Daylight time
    Home Again at 4:10pm Central Daylight Time

Cats very happy to see me. Mahalia and I had our usual date with JEOPARDY!

I have a Driver’s tan on my left arm. All the way across Indiana, the radio announcers kept saying the temp was in the high 80s. I did not turn on the air conditioner, just cracked the windows. Sweating and wiping my forehead on my shirt, just the way I remember trips in the station wagon when I was a kid.

Will figure out my gas miles per gallon tomorrow, and have a couple piles of laundry to do.

Thanks for all prayers and Good Wishes.