Holiday Hat, knitted in a day

My weekend project
was a peg loom knitted hat in holiday colors
made of 4-ply acrylic yarns

I set it up on container of hot chocolate, hoping for a better show of how the colors came together

but, baby, it’s cold outside so I didn’t want the door propped open any longer, even if the light is good on this dreary day

It’s comfy and warm, and all mine own, for when I’m doing playground duty and other fun times, such as last evening when we went to WallyWorld.

Folks try to keep their eyes from staring, but because my hat is one of a kind, they can’t help but look.

Maybe I’m a bit of a show-off in this case.

Hope your week is beginning well.

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Holiday Hat, knitted in a day

1. SueB says:

You have every right to be a show-off wearing that hat!! I’m envious of your talent–mine is limited to straight scarf knittting! But I don’t know where I’d fit in another hobby!!!

It’s very (a) colorful, (b) creative (c) cheery and (d) WARM looking! Very nice job!

3. cindy says:

Yes, it IS beautiful! Although where we live, there’s no call to wear a warm hat!

Thank You for the compliments! and Cindy, you don’t have to carry on about the weather. We have a Winter Storm Watch happening tonight.

Hi Diane! Your hat is gorgeous! It looks like it has Christmas trees on it.
    It’s very Special! Thanks for showing it to us! Love, Evelyn

Your hat is beautiful. Today, I had lunch with a friend who is going through chemo. She had on a blue knit hat that another friend had knit especially for her. I thought of you and all the wonderful gifts you make and i told every one at our table about you and your knitting. Again, I love the cheeriness of your creation and I can just see the big smile on your face that must have lit up old Wally world.

Evelyn is right at first glance it does look like Christmas trees. Very pretty Diane.