Wish I could have known her back then

Although I didn’t have daughters to raise, I was am one, and I sure do wish I’d had PINK around when I was a teenager.
DoF and I are just getting to know some about her, and we have both decided that we like this video.

PINK—Don’t Let Me Get Me

And here’s her Home Page

This entry was posted in Reviews. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wish I could have known her back then

1. Reenie says:

Actually, I just bought her new CD. “I’m not Dead” You need to watch her video “Stupid Girls”. I love it. she makes fun of the Hiltons and their wannabes. I think she sends a good message. The message to the young girls today by most artist is mostly sexual. They are to look good and please the boys. It just makes me so angry that society is doing this to our young girls. I fight this battle daily.
    Thanks for thinking of us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar6bhinHVh4&search=pink stupid girls

2. Nina says:

Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day!

3. sheryl says:

Happy Mother’s Day, Mrs. DoF 🙂

4. Uzz says:

Happy Mother’s Day! I sort of like Pink, but some of her bits drive me crazy!

I have great respect for this young lady and I love the video of Stupid Girls. Now, as an older woman (definitely old enough to be PINK’s grandmother, I must confess, the music is jarring, but the message worth listening to.

And a Happy Mother’s Day to you, Diane

I must confess that I had heard the name and thought it was a group so I was surprised to see it was a single person. My daughter-in-law really likes her work and says she sends a positive message to the young girls of today. Thank you for widening my musical scope and Happy Mother’s Day.

7. Monica says:

My daughter (who btw is 4) loves Pink. Her theme song is “Trouble.” I don’t let her listen to all of Pink’s songs (for obvious reasons). But she loves her. Also a very cool video

8. simah says:

hi..

just blog hopping…

i think pink is great in stupid girls..though i dont think that i will let my kids watch the video clip..if they see any video clips with naked parts (even the tummy) they will say..*mom..turn off the channel!! naked women!!* :0)

9. Torie says:

It is always good to know that there is at least one singer/actress/role model out there who is trying to break down the stereotypes that the “Britney types” of the world build up and reinforce.
    Hope you had a nice Mother’s Day, and that you are enjoy your last few days of classes.

10. shannon says:

hi Diane. it’s your buddy shannon from hcc. it was good to sit with you at lunch. good luck with finals. see u in the fall i hope and i hope we can go have coffee or somthing sometime. love the site. beautiful work!