Two Sightings

Purple lilacs against the blue sky

Son Chris after his haircut,

“Imitating the morons on the hair-product ads”

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Two Sightings

I LOVE Lilacs! They look so pretty and they smell wonderful!

Does your son like his new haircut? I think it looks nice on him.

Oh, yes, Chris likes his haircut! That’s why we were taking pictures, because it turned out so nice. He went to the Cosmetology School and it was student who cut it. Only $5, and so much pampering….like they are glad to see us.

The haircut is very musician like without going overboard and you can’t beat the price.

The lilacs are lovely. I have a drawf lilac out by the road but it hasn’t bloomed yet. Also put in 11 starter plants in the side yard last November and am waiting to see if they come along. If so I plan to plant them all around the yard.

Handsome kid and a great haircut! Now on to the lilacs…absolutely beautiful. I have never had any luck raising them on the desert, but they are the flower of my childhood and bring back so many wonderful memories.

5. Torie says:

I love the lilacs!
    Oh, and congratulations on your upcoming graduation.

The lilac bush is about 8 feet to the east of the tulips shown in a recent previous post.
    And the fragrance is wonderful!

The storms that came through in the last couple days have knocked down many of the blossoms.
    A soggy mess in the gutters.
    Thank goodness for picture memories!

7. Terri says:

Love your blog. Found you via Maria’s blog.
    And I LOVE your lilacs! Originally from Boston area and sure do miss those lilacs in Florida.
    BUT…I was able to find some lilacs (same purple color and fragrance) that will grow in a southern climate. I planted my bush a couple weeks ago, so we shall see.
    I’ll be back to visit often.

8. Nemiroff says:

Tricor | Avapro | Glyburide | Hyzaar | Relafen | Help! Save Three Babies HIGH PROFILE CRIMINAL CASE. THREE BABIES LOOSE THEIR MOTHERS.